Man… I’ve been having digestive problems for over a month now, and I’m gonna have to go on a gluten free diet for a couple of weeks. Should be enough time to tell me if that’s the trick, I hope. Probable is, my mom has IBS, it’s just gonna be a pain, especially right when I’m going off to college.
Make sure do a celiac blood test/endoscopy first! Please!
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
Red Apple Lipstick The Lash Project gluten-free paraben-free mascara is now available to order!
Use code “CATB” to save 22% off of an order of $50 or more.
Also, if you buy the super savings deal above, you can save 20% off of anything in the Celiac and the Beast merch store!
I was like:
(I just didn’t have the heart to correct her…)
Featuring YOURS TRULY!
Hola Anti-Wheat Peeps! Just wanted to let you all know about this awesome upcoming webinar, with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, that I’m super excited to be a part of! The webinar is going to be a live Q&A with 3 panelists (myself included!) that…
International travel has never looked so appetizing.